0

Tweet Catholic - Do you have Catholic Tweet Cred?

Posted by sevensorrows on 12:06 PM in , ,
Every so often I will share with you the best Catholic stuff I can find, this is what I call the Catholic Cutting Edge (possible new website? :-) )

Are you a nerd like me?

+Do you worry about how popular you are on the Internet?

+Would you like to find out who the most followed Catholic people are on Twitter? Now is your chance.

The brand new site Tweet Catholic that you can see your rank, find other Catholics on Twitter and follow a feed of all the Catholics. It is easy to sign-up. So find out how much Tweet Cred you have.

In case you are wondering, on my first day today, I am ranked number 134. I guess that just once again proves that nerds aren't popular :-(

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 CatholicNerd All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.